The “no lender closing costs” provision applies to most lender fees and escrow fees, but it does not apply to re-inspection fees, survey fees, subordination fees (and other fees charged by an applicant’s current lender or lien-holder), homeowners association certification fees, vesting charges, or other third-party fees. Excel and ExpressRealEstateLoan.com reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer and/or loan programs at any time.
Excel and Daniel Parisi (ExpressRealEstateLoan.com) are licensed to originate loans in the state of California.
Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with federal Fair Lending Laws.
Under the federal Fair Housing Act, it is illegal, on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, handicap, or familial status (having children under the age of 18), to:
-Deny a loan for the purpose of purchasing, constructing, improving, repairing, or maintaining a dwelling any loan secured by a dwelling; or
-Discriminate in fixing the amount, interest rate, duration, application procedure, or other terms or conditions of such a loan, or in appraising property.
Excel, Daniel Parisi and ExpressRealEstateloan.com are an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
• Mortgage rates could change daily.
• Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
• Some products may not be available in all states.
• Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
• Lending services may not be available in all areas.
• Some restrictions may apply.
• Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
• We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 720, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
• The lock period for your rate is 45 days.
• The loan to value (LTV) ratio is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
• Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Excel offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (916) 481-8106 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.
Important Disclosures and Requirements
Teacher’s Loan programs
Teachers qualify – All types of teacher qualify – public school, preschool, private, high school, collage, home school, university, monastery, and family of teachers – Past, present and retired
Offer includes payment of closing costs up to $1,000, excluding points, per diem interest or tax-deductible fees, such as property taxes and private mortgage insurance (PMI). If your closing costs are less than $1,000, then your discount will be equal to your closing costs and the remainder will be forfeited. Offer not available on home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, and other specialty products. The promotion is subject to investor or insurer requirements including requirements regarding borrower contribution. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Loans $100,000 and lower receive a closing cost payment up to $250. Loans between $100,001 to $350,000 receive a closing cost payment up to $500. Loans over $ 350,001 receive a closing cost payment up to $1,000.
Not all loan products or terms available in all states. Rates, fees and other terms subject to change without notice. Loans are subject to credit and property approval. Normal credit qualification and other terms and conditions apply. If approved, your terms may vary based upon your specific situation. This does not represent a commitment to lend.
Property insurance is required, including flood insurance where applicable.
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act) requires all mortgage loan originators to be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Mortgage loan originators and their NMLS IDs can be looked up at http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/.
ExpressRealEstateLoan.com, Daniel Parisi BRE # 01923081 NMLS # 997987 and Excel – DRE 01840963 NMLS 351707 are Equal Housing Lenders and Equal Housing Opportunity.